Bequest Information Sheet for Professional Advisors
Canadian Constitution Foundation's Mission
The Canadian Constitution Foundation is a national and non-partisan charity whose mission is to defend the constitutionally protected rights and freedoms of Canadians and uphold the constitution and its liberty-promoting features including Canadian federalism.
Types of Bequests Accepted
- Cash bequest from a Will or Living Trust
- Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
- Residual Bequest
How to Transfer Assets
- Mail cheque to the address listed below
- E-transfer to [email protected]
- Transfer Bitcoin or Ether to the CCF using the following link: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/cryptocurrency/82595/donate
- Donate stock by emailing the following stock transfer form: https://theccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/CCF-Donation-of-Securities-Form.pdf to [email protected]
Contact and Legal
Charity Legal Name:
A PDF version of this information is downloadable here.